Sunday, December 9, 2007

Loikratong Festival

Loikratong Festival
I didn’t update my block for a long time. this week I will compensate all that I absent.
I like go to loikratong same as many people in Thailand because it’s the time for fun for everyone and apologize the water for corrupting. If you have a girlfriend or boyfriend this will be a sweet time for you but I have told you before that I’m single. So I went to loikratong with my friends but I didn’t mean that loikratong with friends or family is bad. Well Loikratong day is on 24 November. It’s on Saturday this year. I don’t know how to count the day for Loikratong Festival just knows that it about the moon moving or something. That day my friends make an appointment at noon but I really feel sorry for them that I came late for 2 hours. We went to see the movie, Beowulf. All of us went to the cinema late about thirty minutes. That my fault. The story was about a country that was cursed. There have a beautiful monster in the cave near the town and the king made love with her. Then his baby that came form the beautiful monster and the king will destroy the town. So everyone in the town can’t slave this monster even the king. Then man name’s Beowulf came and killed the monster, son of the king. Then the beautiful monster came to revenge for her son. So Beowulf have to kill her too but finally he made love with her instead and make another monster. It’s like a circle of disaster. I think I didn’t like this movie because it seems too confusing for me. Then we went to Chulalongkron University to meet other friends because many of my friends were study there. I usually went to loikratong at Chulalongkron University or my pervious school, Triamudom Suksa School. I was always walking around. There have many stall for playing and shopping. I hanging around with my friends till 20.30 pm. Then we felt hungry so we went to eat steak near there. I ate chicken with spice source and pepper pork. It was very testy and made me feel extremely full. Then my gang decided to went to internet café for play Dota for a while. Till 23.00 pm. I and my friends went to loikratorn at Chulalongkorn but in the pool there have many kratong and they stuck together like a big watercraft. Whatever I still wanted to loikratong because if I haven’t loikratong it will make me feel uncomfortable. So I tried to find a space to put my kratong and make a wish that I can’t tell you because I believed that if I tell my wish or good dream to someone it will never come true. Then my gang went back to internet café and play Dota till 2.00 am. After that my gang went to my friend’ apartment for drinking till 5.00 am. Finally we went to bed like a corpse.
This was such a busy week for me but I felt really fun and I just can’t wait till next year.

No comments: