Sunday, November 18, 2007

Single

This week I have to go to central for shopping many time because on Saturday I have to go for my cousin’ wedding. Thus I must fine some new shirt for the wedding on Saturday.
First I went to central Chit Lom with my younger sister because there is very near my condominium so I very get used of it. First of all I went to find my shirt. I stop at brand Giordano. My older sister offers me 2 shirts and I deiced one of them, it was a blue artistic line on it. Then in the same store my sister chose one trouser for me. It looked very suitable for the shirt but it got a little pocket at the front so I don’t like that pocket. Finally I didn’t buy the trouser. Then we went to the floor that full of leather shoes. First my sister picked expensive one that I can’t remember their brand for me. I think how lucky I was but suddenly I think about my father and my mother that work hard for me so I didn’t buy that shoes. Then we went to fine another brand and end up with Dapper but the trouser was too tide for me so my younger sister told the seller to fine to another chain store but the seller won’t do anything that made us angry with them so we walk out the store. Then my friends of my younger sister came to join us. She picked a Dapper shoes from another store for me so this time I think this brand is good and the price is reasonable for me. Finally I brought the Dapper shoes. So I got one shoes and one shirt. The trouser and another thing I used what I have. I lost a lot of time for shopping with my younger sister. I had to go to the pub with my friends that night. So I had to stop shopping right away. That night made me tired because I sleep at 4 am. Finally when the wedding day. I went to the club of sailor, I think was a club of sailor can prepare for wedding even he or she isn’t a sailor. All of I think was wrong that place was very big and beautiful. It built along the Chaopraya river and have many sailor came to serve us. Everything seem to be very good but car park is really suck because it just a small building so it hard for the big car to get in it. In the wedding they have a slide show about lover that make me feel lonely. Anyway the side was really good but the food was bad even I was very hungry I didn’t eat much as I really want. When the wedding is nearly end my younger sister want to go home because she afraid about the car park that very small but have many people so if everyone want to go back it will make a bid disaster. So my father me and my younger sister went back home a little early.
This story makes me feel lonely because I still single.

No comments: