Friday, December 14, 2007

The Meeting Room

Hello this week I have a new experience. It was about my company. What experience I have got? I will write it down today.
After a week father day. Many classes in the university were ended. So this week I didn’t have many think to do. Just prepare for my mid-term. I came back to my home at Chachoengsao on Thursday. This week I felt really stress all the time because next week I will have a mid-term exam. I prepare for mid-term exam at home. I have Psycho test on Monday but till this time I didn’t have anything about Psycho in my head because I just know today that I have a psycho test on Mondey. At first I think it was on Wednesday so that was my fault. It made me feel really worry and I became headrace. Today my father called me to go to downstairs to my father’s office. Then he told me that today our company has a big meeting so I have to sit whit him today. I think I have a bad luck because I have to prepare for my mid-term. I thought this will waste my time but at the end I don’t thought so. I would like to tell you about my company at first. My company name is Buraphavat Communication. My company work about telecom it cooperate with Dtac.It looks like my company is a distributor because my company controls most provinces in the east of Thailand. So in the meeting there have people around 18-20 person include me my younger sister and my father. I felt comfortable in the room because many people in the room were familiar for me. I know them since I was a boy and they also know me well. When my younger sister put out the topic the room went wild. Everyone in the room just wants to speak for their benefit but it looks funny for me. Thus I felt like I was a part of my company although I didn’t say anything in the meeting room but I listen and understand it quite well.
Form this experience in the meeting room. It makes me feel rash. I want to graduate quickly as much as I can.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

What wild idea was that? I wonder...