Friday, December 14, 2007

Growing up

Hi I still want to update my block little more next to the Loikratong Festival what I have done you will see on this essay.
After I had loikratong. I realized one thing. I heard form the news that this year many people won’t buy a kratong that was made by foam because of the global warming. It made me surprise and happy because everyone nowadays care about ours world not like long time ago. Anyway next week after Loikratong festival has passed. It seem that I’m unlucky or something because on Wednesday my friends appointed me to eat steak again. That time was sizzler because it has a discount promotion on every Wednesday and I never come on Wednesday when I really want to eat it. That time I felt like I’m a smart person. I think the promotion was work because their have many people in the table and the seat were full after I came in. when I already done they still have a long queue that made me scare. That week I had to go for Ethic seminar. It made me feel really worry because Ethic class was strict about everything such as cloth time etc. I remember about it all so this semester I put Ethic class on Saturday afternoon. I didn’t have to worry about the time anymore. That time Ethic class was about love during study in university. They explained about how human having a baby. Then they moved to explain how cruel if teenager broke up when they know that they have a baby. The Ethic teacher explained further more that many teenager lovers choose the way to perform abortion. Teacher told that was the way of sin. It likes killing one people. Then teacher showed that in the world they have many ways to believe when human have a life. I couldn’t remember them all but I will show you one example. In faculty of law they believe that baby will become a person when they came out of his or her mother completely safe and alive. Then the teacher show some clip about a women that have sex during study and decided to protect her baby even her boyfriend leave her. That clip made me felt curious because I think why she has to do that even she unprepared to have a baby. I though I were her I will do perform abortion because if when my baby came to the world he or she will suffer form many thing such as money or social in the further.
So this week I have many experiences to think and understand. It makes me feel that I am growing up more up step.

No comments: