Saturday, February 2, 2008

Koh Yhai Trip

Hello everyone this week I went to a beautiful place and it nears Bangkok.
I went to Koh Yhai with my sister and her friends. It was a one day trip. We start our trip in the early morning. When I arrived there, I felt the fresh air. I couldn’t imagine that this place was very close to Bangkok. I was thinking that I’m in somewhere far away. I was really enjoy it. We went to waterfall. It was so beautiful. I always loved to hear the water flow, sound liked melody from the nature. We sat there for a while. No one started the conversations. We just watched the waterfall, absorbed in the beauty of nature. When I realized, it was noon. Our stomachs were rumbling with hunger. We decided to eat at Chockchai’s. This place was very famous for its steak. We went in and we were hanging a hard time finding a table. It was much crowed there. I was excited because I’ve never eaten there before. I thought it could be nice to eat there. Since I turned around and see those cows standing over there. I feel guilty. I realized the fact that people can eat everything, even big animals. They weren’t feeling any guilty to eat them.
After I finished my lunch, I felt regret. I shouldn’t eat things that this. It wasn’t delicious as I have been told. I was feeling so upset about it. Even now, I can’t still get the pictures of those cows out of my mind. After we finished lunch, we went to souvenir shop to buy something to my friends. I saw so many products from Chockchai such as milk ice-cream, milk candy, roast beef, dried-salted meat, Chinese sausages, and curry puff. I took a long time before making a decision. Finally, I bought a pack of milk candy to my friends. I hope that they will like my souvenir.
Before the end of the trip, we went up to the hill to test my new truck. We’ve just bought the new 4 wheels truck. It provides 2 kind of gears, but we didn’t know how to use it. So, we brought one of my sister’s friends. He knew how it works. So, we asked him to explain how to use it. I was worry at first because this car was very new. I was afraid that my car may get hit somehow. I told my sister of what I thought about it, but she thought it was crazy. Anyway, my car is still alright now. After we had done with testing new car, we went straight back home. It was a busy traffic in Bangkok. I was so sick of it. I wished that I could live at the Koh Yhai, so I won’t be stuck in the traffic jam and I could get the fresh air all the time. Too bad I can only wish because I have to study and my university is in Bangkok. If I live at Koh Yhai, I’ll have to drive 3 hours to go to my university. I think it’s a waste of time. After this semester ended, I am planning to go back there for a week to take a break from my tired life.

No comments: