Saturday, November 3, 2007

My first essay

I am a freshman at Assumption University. At this place, I have a lot of new experience from being a college student. The first day, I remembered that I was very excited. I came to school quite earlier than usual. I went to new direction to go to new school. I sat in the classroom and met a lot of new friends. I had to go to the registration in order to choose the subjects to study. I had to manage the time by myself. I have never done this kind of stuffs before. In the high school, everyone takes same subject. We do not have to think what kind of subject that we would like to take it. It has a patent and everyone have to do the same things. All of the things, it made me start to thinks about myself in the past. Everything seems so different from the past. When I was in high school, I did not have to take any responsibility. I was just play around with my friend. I never thought about my life or my career. But right now it is totally different I have more responsible for doing my business by my own and also take care of myself.

After the first semester of my college student, I start to think this is a big step for my life and I have to deal with it. To be a college student, I have to take a lot of responsible. I have to plan my future career by myself, although I have some advices from my family. However, I still have to choose the right one for me. So, I decide to study in law school at Assumption University because I trust in Law school at Assumption University. I believe that the law school would give me the best acknowledge. Before I chose to study at Law school, I had looked it up on the list’s name of professors who teaches at here. I realize that all of them are very professional in their career and have many of experiences. Most of them come from Supreme Court. Most of attorney can do their job very well in Thai language, not in English language. So they could not get a job at Foreigner Company. I believe this law school would give me a chance to be a great attorney who can work with Foreigner Company and also I could be an attorney for my dad’s business and my dad would be proud of me.
There is one problem about me. I love an online computer game likes Ragnarok and I play computer online game a lot in each day. So it makes me have to sleep late at night and don’t have time to review my exam that why sometime I come to school late. It really hard for me to stop myself play game but I must work hard than before because I know that I must grown up and work for my family.

No comments: